passionate cooks like Tanya
who care about ethical ingredients and closing the loop
find a home here
We are a kitchen incubator, a place where you can grow your business until it’s strong enough to grow on its own.
But we’re more than that. We’re actually an incubator for a new kind of food culture, one that links the small food maker with the small food producer and farmer. Because really, who can better understand how precious, how fragile, and how potent staying small can be for a local ecosystem then a farmer and a food maker for each other?
Starting out at Wandering Cooks will provide you with:
1. introductions to future bricks and mortar opportunities
2. a network of ethical producers and farmers from whom to source
3. growth and learning through marketing, financial and curatorial guidelines and audits
4. mentorship from a clubhouse full of food businesses
5. an audience for your food
So if you read these words and think, that’s me! I’ve found my home, I want to start my business in a place that cares as much as I do. then please, introduce us to your food and your plans, we’d love to hear more.