The best BBQ beef you’ll taste or your mummy back. (Yes we have kidnapped her)
Course time: 1.5 hours
Learn how to cook low and slow from Shank Brothers BBQ brothers Mike and Ralph fresh back from placing 3rd at Meatstock BBQ competition beating 47 other national and international teams.
Class Level: Entry to intermediate level for those wanting to fast track their knowledge in low and slow BBQ using wood fire and smoke. This will be followed by a casual Q&A session at The Bottom of the Garden Bar at Wandering Cooks.
Fast track your knowledge in:
• Fire management using charcoal and wood.
• Building and controlling smoke flavour.
• Meat preparation including brining and injecting.
• Applying additional flavours to your meat – Pre, during, and after the cook
• How to avoid over or undercooking your meat.
BBQ Type used: ProQ water smoker.
Meat cut used: Whole rib fillet.
Cooked samples will be supplied.
Tickets are $55 a pop with only 20 spots up for grabs so get in quick.