This Business Bites Monthly Meetup is available to anyone who is willing to commit to regular monthly meetings, and to working on their business with the help of a group of other food business owners. The meet ups are kept to 10 people of less per group, and at the moment, our first group meets on Monday evenings. Here is a list of rules we’ve agreed to abide by as part of this group, so please read them over if you’re interested, and if you think you could commit, give us a call.
1. The group will meet first Monday of the month, 5pm – 7pm. If this Monday is a public holiday, or if Wandering Cooks has an event booked, the next Monday in the calendar will be the meeting date.
2. The time will be adhered to strictly by using a time keeper. Depending on the number of participants, the 2 hours will be as follows: check ins from each participant 3-5 minutes (all up 30mins); 2 x 30 min spotlight sessions; 30 min check out and accountabilities confirmed.
3. Drinks will be on me during the evening, and please feel free to bring (or not) a plate of food to share.
4. If you haven’t used the kitchens in the previous month, the meeting will cost $20. If you have, it will cost $0. Invoices will be sent to participants prior to the session and must be paid in advance of the meeting.
5. After your first session with our group, you will be asked 2 weeks later if you want to commit to the group. If you do want to commit, you’ll be agreeing to coming to every Business Bites monthly meeting for 6 months.
6. Accountabilities agreed to by each participant will be written down by the facilitator during the meeting and 2 weeks after the meeting, these will be posted onto our Facebook Business Group Page. Every participant agrees to check in at this point to let us all know how they’re fairing.
7. There will be 2 participants under the spotlight every month. These participants are chosen either on a ‘next in line’ basis, or by emotional need.
8. As a committed member of the group, if you do not show up to one of your committed 6 month meetings and you don’t have a really great excuse, then you will go to the back of the ‘spotlight’ line.