The almighty Brewtal Feast is happening with the best of the best – hell yes! Starring Ben Devlin from Beerkary, Tim Goulding from Brewtal Brewing, Angela Hirst from Wandering Cooks and Meghan and Zoe Tulleners from Alphabet Cafe. These legends have bonked their noggins together to plan up a gnarly menu packed full of flavour, adventure and bloody good beer.
Check out the full menu – sorry NO vegan or vego alternatives:
On arrival Brewtal beer – West Coast Thrash IPA 6.5% – Tropical fruit with a big dose of pine and citrus.
– Savoury beercaron: lemon chicken
– Pastrami jowl steamed beer bun
– Malted Fish Fingerbun
– Sourdough Dagwood-prawns
Dinner Brewtal beers – Munich-ipal Waste Malt Single Hop IPA 6%. Dank and resinous. Solid malt backbone. + Brisbane River Brown American style Ale 6.5%. Choc and caramel malt. Good dose of pine and dried fruit hop character.
– Smoked cheese & spent grain preserved vegetables
– Raw fish pickled in pandanus vinegar with betel leaf
– Scorched kangaroo with oyster, gem lettuce & sea lettuce
– Fermented beer grain Bread with koji cultured butter
– Spit roasted meat Grilled over apple wood glazed with ale vinegar
vegetables grilled in embers with malt glaze
– Chickpea miso with hop oil
– Grilled gourds with yoghurt
– BBQ potatoes with brown butter
Dessert Brewtal beer – Bourbon barrel aged ‘The Leshy’ Rye American imperial stout 9.5%. Spicy and resinous hops meets bourbon and chocolate with a nice burnt toast bitterness.
– Sweet beercaron: Apple ash
– Stout & rye custard tart
– Rye-Lo Mille fuille